Preclose GO! offers an innovative feature called Smart Views that empowers you to create multiple customized overviews of all of your data across transactions!
Transaction Coordinators have developed their own ways to streamline file processing from start to finish, but it isn't always the same way. Some like to block and tackle certain tasks across files, some like to work by account, and others utilize a mix of methods to get the job done. Whichever way you choose, Preclose GO! allows you to customize views that work for the way you like to get work done.
GO! now offers Smart Views, an easy way to choose exactly what information you want to see all in one spot, just like a digital whiteboard. Views are great if you want to...
- Sort by Status and Task
- Automatically organize by past due, due today, and future deadlines
- See upcoming Closings for the day, week, month
- Link to multiple pieces of information (dates, details, tasks, milestones, contacts, documents, and more)
- Be prepared for your Team Meetings to discuss escalations, celebrations, and status
- And, anything else you can imagine!
To get started with Smart Views, click on your "Transactions" tab. You will see the option to select the "card" view or the brand new "list" view.
From your list view, you can create various customized views from which to work. That's right, you can create and save MULTIPLE workflow views!
To create a new Smart View, select "New View", give it a title, and add any data in your preferred order to the dashboard. For example, if you want to create a Smart View that only shows the tasks you need to schedule across your transactions, create a "Task View", and pull in customized columns from the extensive list of choices under "Add Column".
Once columns are added you can drag and drop them to reorder them however you wish!
Examples of Smart Views you may wish to create are:
1) "Accounts at a Glance" where your columns are arranged by the assigned agent with other basic information listed in the rest of your columns.
2) "Upcoming Closings" where your columns reflect upcoming closing dates and various tasks associated with the closing of escrow. If you've imagined it, you can create it.
3) Key Deadlines which allow you to monitor multiple key deadlines across all your files.
4) Block and Tackle (or Batching) similar type tasks to design your weekdays.
5) Team Meeting Views which give you instant access to information across all your transactions in real-time.
To switch between all of the Smart Views that you create, simply select the down arrow next to the Smart View title, and all of your customized views will be listed!
If you have any creative Smart View ideas, let us know!
VOILA! With Smart Views, your workflow experience is streamlined and entirely up to you!